“An exquisite poetry collection, combining the musical & the natural, the spiritual & the bodily, the ascent & descent, the transcendent & the slow rot back into the soil.” —Dan Holloway, author of Evie and Guy
“The music of rustling leaves, turbulence, and drenching love, and the major, minor, and melodic rhythms that flourish in these finely-tuned poems perform a concert for the heart and soul.” ~Madeline Sharples, author of Leaving the Hall Light On
Sound like something you might like to read? Email us for a free electronic copy (mobi, ePub, PDF). We are giving away 20 copies in exchange for an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads. First come, first serve!
What are your literary journal reading habits? Please answer a few questions for us in our poll:
- Print quarterly issues with a paid subscription plan (don't worry, they'll still be free online!)
- Offer professional payment for accepted work + a complimentary print copy of the issue to contributors
- A bigger cash prize for the Vignette Collection Award + cash prizes for second and third place
- A larger variety of published books through Vine Leaves Press for all sorts of reading tastes
- Promote Blooming Vine Leaves to schools worldwide to become a strong and long-lasting avenue for young writers to submit their work and be showcased alongside more established writers and artists
- Attend international publishing events to garner a wider audience for your work
HELP US MAKE THESE WISHES COME TRUE BY TAKING TWO MINUTES TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS.
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE POLL.
Thanks for your time!
~Vine Leaves Team